How to use optional decals:
-Select the decal(s) what you want to use from optional decals folder and go to res_mods\0.9.15\gui\maps\vehicles\decals\
-Copy the decal(s) and rename it to that nation decal name which you want to replace.
For example replacing default chihatan icon to ooarai: rename Ooarai.dds to japanese_sun.dds and overwrite.
Contains characters from the series, Anzio OVA and the new Movie.
– Copy the gui folder into: World of Tanks\res_mods\”current version folder” ( for example 0.9.15 )
How to change/swap crew icons: Since there is no crew manager program you can only do it manually by renaming the files, it’s up to you how do you want to order them with some basic file renaming/copying.
Here is a gif which can help you show how to do it.
What you can see in the gif:
– I want to swap ussr2.png and ussr25.png
– I copied the ussr25.png to another folder to avoid overwrite.
– I renamed ussr2.png to ussr25.png
– I renamed the old ussr25.png in the other folder to ussr2.png
– I copied the file back to it’s place
– done the two crew pic have been swapped.
You have to do this in all 3 folders ( barracks, big, small )!